Love, compassion, gratitude, joy, hope, and forgiveness are the positive emotions we cultivate in our healing process. Positive emotions are outward-focused and help us connect to others. We believe that addiction is the antithesis of connection. Healing only happens when we reconnect with our communities, families, true friends, nature, and ourselves. From there, we can discover the true purpose and meaning of our lives.
Reviving You Recovery has an attention to detail within our treatment programs and holistic approaches. A true place for men and women to heal.
HOW WE HELP YOU
Consists of an array of Evidence Based Therapies (EBTs) that promote consistently high success rates validated by scientific findings in multiple studies.
- Chemical Dependency
- Mental Health & Co-Occurring Disorders
- Detoxification Services
- Inpatient Treatment
- Outpatient Treatment
- Family Services
Our Tailored Treatment Programs Include
- Family Support & Process Groups
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Medical Evaluation and Management
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Psychodrama Therapy
- Trauma-Informed Therapy
- Mindful Meditation
- Psychoeducation Discussion Groups
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Art & Music Therapy
- Holistic Healing
- Physical Fitness
Our Goals for These Programs
- Reduce fear and anxiety; nurture self-compassion, forgiveness, and discovery of yourself from within.
- A positive psychology approach to cultivating emotions self-love, compassion, gratitude, forgiveness, and beyond
- Holistic mind, body, and spirit program designed to create sustainable recovery from co-occurring